A List Of Thought-Provoking Research Paper Topics About Jane Austen
Jane Austen is often named “the First Lady of the English literature”. Her novels are known in the world; they have been translated into many languages and filmed for many times. Of course, if you need to find a number of good, thought-provoking research paper topics about this incredible woman and her literary talent, you will have no problems.
Topics that are dedicated to this brilliant writer can be found in several easily available places. First of all, you can go to your teacher and ask whether you can have several samples of other students’ research papers that would inspire you. Then, you can go to a library or try searching on the Internet. The database of research paper topics that can be found there is really huge, so you can find whatever you like.
Besides that, you can try searching at websites that are made to offer students research paper topics of all kinds. They will provide you with numerous ideas regardless of the kind of research you are about to do.
Below, you can also find several quite interesting ideas that can be used as soon as they meet your demands. At best, you should reproduce them with your own words in order to make your choice unique.
- A literary dialogue between Jane Austen and Samuel Richardson.
- Jane Austen as one of the most prominent female writers of the era of literary realism.
- Problems of realistic depiction in Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and other novels by Jane Austen.
- A physical embodiment of the concept of pride in Pride and Prejudice.
- Filming of Jane Austen’s novels. Success and drawbacks of the screen vision.
- Criticizing snobs in Pride and Prejudice, isn’t the author a snob herself?
- The role male and female characters play in the depiction of the society in Pride and Prejudice.
- Emma as a feminist novel.
- Correctness and mistakenness of the opinion that Emma from the namesake novel is a kind of copy of the author.
- The role of humor in Pride and Prejudice and Emma.
- The controversy of Emma’s character, who both supports and shuns the peculiarities of the surrounding society.
- Class distinction in Emma and Pride and Prejudice novels.
- Emma’s likability contrasted to the author’s characteristics of her character.
- Definition of social margins in Sense and Sensibility.
- The value and importance of sense (Elinor) contrasted to sensibility and impulsiveness (Marianna).